1,000 assays (384-well)
10,000 assays (384-well)
|If you are using >100 µM ATP or cAMP/cGMP, custom packaging is available.|
|For Bulk Orders (100,000 wells or more), please contact us (info@bellbrook labs.com) for a quote.|
The Transcreener AMP2/GMP2 Assay allows you to detect any AMP2/GMP2 producing enzyme (e.g., ligases, synthetases, phosphodiesterases) using any precursor substrate, including cAMP, cGMP, ATP, or NAD. The method is simple and HTS-proven: run your enzyme reaction, add detection reagents, and read the far red FP signal on any multimode plate reader.
XMP enzyme products, including AMP, GMP and CMP displace a fluorescent tracer from a highly selective antibody resulting in a decrease in fluorescence polarization. The assay uses a far red tracer, which reduces compound interference and provides a robust ratiometric readout.
One Assay ... Hundreds of targets
- Ligases: Ub and SUMO Ligases, DNA and RNA Ligases
- Synthetases: Acyl CoA Synthetase, Amino-Acyl tRNA Synthetases, NAD Synthetase
- Phosphodiesterases: cAMP, cGMP
- Sialyltransferases: (CMP detection)
- Protein deAMPylase
- SINGLE ADDITION: one-step, simple mix and read format.
- STABLE: reagents and signal are stable > 24 hour
- ROBUST: Z’ > 0.7 for initial velocity reactions
- LESS INTERFERENCE: Far red fluorescence minimizes compound interference.