TRANSCREENER EPIGEN Methyltransferase Assay
New! A simpler, more user friendly Transcreener EPIGEN Methyltransferase Assay with fewer components and streamlined protocol. For detailed information, see technical manual.
1,000 assays (384-well)
10,000 assays (384-well)
|For Bulk Orders (100,000 wells or more), please contact us (info@bellbrook labs.com ) for a quote.|
The Transcreener® EPIGEN Assay provides universal methyltransferase detection in an HTS-proven format. It combines the extensively validated Transcreener® AMP/GMP Assay with coupling enzymes that convert the SAH produced in a Methyltransferase reaction to AMP.
- Universal: Detects any methyltransferase using any substrate
- Robust: Z' values greater than 0.7 with low substrate consumption
- Homogenous Format: Simple mix-and-read format for HTS workflows
- Sensitive: Reduces enzyme usage and allows use of physiological SAM concentrations
- >24 hr reagent and signal stability: High quality data in automated workflows at any scale
- Validated: Optimized with Reaction Biology's purified MT enzymes to eliminate the need for reagent sourcing and assay development
Simple & HTS-Ready
The Transcreener® EPIGEN MT Assay is simple, HTS-ready and has the outstanding data quality and deck and signal stability that Transcreener® Assays are known for. Run your enzyme reaction, add the quench reagent, add detection reagents (coupling enzymes are pre-combined with Transcreener® reagents), and read your plates.
|Detection of HMTs with the Transcreener® Epigen Methyltransferase Assay. Enzyme titrations of Set7/9, G9a, and Suv39H1 histone methyltransferases with SAM at the indicated concentrations and a Histone H3-derived peptide as acceptor substrate. .|