About the Transcreener AMP2/GMP2 PDE Assay Kit
Detect any AMP/GMP producing enzyme (e.g., ligases, synthetases, phosphodiesterases) using any precursor substrate, including cAMP, cGMP, ATP, or NAD. It is the only activity assay method for direct detection of unlabeled AMP or GMP; i.e. without using coupling enzymes. The method is simple and HTS-proven: run your enzyme reaction, add detection reagents, and read the far red FP or TR-FRET signal on any multimode plate reader.
XMP enzyme products, including AMP, GMP and CMP displace a fluorescent tracer from a highly selective antibody resulting in a change in fluorescence. Both assays use a far red tracer, which reduces compound interference and provides a robust ratiometric readout. Make measuring cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase activity easy with a simple, proven, HTS-ready assay.
Universal AMP/GMP Detection for Phosphodiesterases
One Assay … Hundreds of Targets
Along with PDEs the kit can also be used with:
- Ligases: Ub and SUMO Ligases, DNA and RNA Ligases
- Synthetases: Acyl CoA Synthetase, Amino-Acyl tRNA Synthetases, NAD Synthetase
- Phosphodiesterases: cAMP, cGMP
- Sialyltransferases: (CMP detection)
- Protein deAMPylase
- Ectonucleotidases such as CD39
- Measure Enzymatic Activity
- Screen Compound Libraries for Inhibitors
- Determine Inhibitor Selectivity
- Measure Inhibitor Potency
- Inhibitor Residence Time Measurement
Download Case Study
This Case Study uses a jump-dilution method with the Transcreener® AMP2/GMP2 FP Assay to determine the residence times for PDE inhibitors.