XMP enzyme products, including AMP, GMP and CMP displace a fluorescent tracer from a highly selective antibody resulting in a decrease in fluorescence polarization. The assay uses a far red tracer, which reduces compound interference and provides a robust ratiometric readout.
One Assay … Hundreds of targets
- Ligases: Ub and SUMO Ligases, DNA and RNA Ligases
- Synthetases: Acyl CoA Synthetase, Amino-Acyl tRNA Synthetases, NAD Synthetase
- Phosphodiesterases: cAMP, cGMP
- Sialyltransferases: (CMP detection)
- Protein deAMPylase
- SINGLE ADDITION: one-step, simple mix and read format.
- STABLE: reagents and signal are stable > 24 hour
- ROBUST: Z’ > 0.7 for initial velocity reactions
- LESS INTERFERENCE: Far red fluorescence minimizes compound interference.