Access to this webinar is now available anytime to suit your schedule!
In this webinar, Dr. Mel Reichman, Director of Chemical Genomics Center at the Lankenau Institute for Medical Research (LIMR, Wynnewood, PA) describes the Orthogonal Pooled Screening (OPS™) Platform that he developed to provide a drastically more efficient and less expensive approach for rapidly finding leads from a unique library. The OPS™ Platform provides access to unique, drug-like libraries in a compressed format coupled to a powerful compound management infrastructure and data mining software. BellBrook Labs is partnering with the LIMR to provide access to the Orthogonal Pooled Screening (OPS™) Platform.
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn how OPS:
- Reduces screening resource commitment by 5X, saving you time and money.
- Provides access to a pre-filtered small molecule library with unique scaffolds for pennies per compound and no IP reach-through.
- Eliminates the need for HTS infrastructure; e.g., robotics and compound management.
- Leverages state-of-the-art data mining software and chemoinformatic expertise to accelerate lead finding.
- Allows more compounds to be screened in pilot scale projects, increasing chemical diversity and probability of hits.